- Writing original contents for :
- different industries (mainly cosmetics, sports, tourism and fashion).
- Executing content strategies (i.e. writing contents for social media posts) on different platforms (mainly WeChat and Weibo) for social media projects following a monthly roadmap.
- Keeping up-to-date records of the job done
- Potential extra work:
- In addition of writing the posts, be responsible of post them on social media platform
- Help on Monthly Reports edition (i.e. grabbing data from social media platforms)
- Realize some benchmark about tone of voice and content strategy of competitors of your customers
- PPC ads copywriting and/or contents for SEO
- You'll report to the Shanghai Social Media Manager for project management follow-up & daily operations.
- Native Chinese speaker
- Working proficiency in English (desirable)
- Previous copywriting experience in China, full time
- Ability to match with the marketing tone of the brands
- Good knowledge of the Chinese internet (desirable)
- Knowledge in digital marketing (desirable)
- Keeping to deadlines
- Highly organized
- Creative thinking
- College degree or above
- Good PowerPoint skills