Performance Marketing Director
Passionate about Chinese digital marketing and all the new possibilities that are offered with social, big data and RTB, you want to take care of your own business unit to deliver the best ROI performance to your customer.
In direct relation with the CEO you will define strategies for our customers and ensure that we will skyrocket the targets with the quality of delivery of our team.
Always following the latest trends, you will create or adjust our performance marketing offer in order to improve performance for our customer.
You want to work in an entrepreneur environment that will give you autonomy and where happiness of team members is aligned with customers’one.
Last but not least, you will help each of our team members to learn and grow.
Management and HR
- Managing the following existing teams
- Social Media
- Realize all annual reviews for direct team
- Recruiting new team members with help of managers
- Continuously learning and using leading edge technologies
- Ensure that the team is always leraning and share knowledge
- Alert top management as soon as needed regarding HR or customer issue
Sales and offer
- Ability to generate sales
- Through network
- By leading sales when required on big marketing pitch
- Create new offers and maintain existing ones.
- Assist the sales team to prepare the proposal (strategy, presentation, quotation by delivering agnostic strategy on how to leverage all the channels together
- Pro-actively deliver marketing advise to generate more performance for our customers
- Ensure the quality of reporting to customers and be involve in steering committee and negotiation stages
- Manage profitability of each team in accordance with profitability ratio given by management
- Negotiate with suppliers / partners like RTB solutions or media buying
- Ensure control management is effective in the company with a proper usage of ERP
- Be a team player and example for the team
- Ensuring excellent communication and collaboration between all internal and external team members
- Happiness of our team and customer first
- Bachelor degree or above
- Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong experience in SEM, SEO and social
- Experience on RTB is a nice to have
- Strong analytics knowledge and notably Google Analytics and Omniture
- A minimum of 5 people managed during at least 2 years with a leading character
- Creative spirit as well as analytical mindset with mathematical skills
- Excellent communicant both internally and externally
- Entrepreneur mindset
- Full proficiency in English
- Chinese is definitely a plus